Chalet Minouche is a semi-detached chalet that has been recently completed on the outskirts of Chamonix town.
Conveniently positioned, the chalet is on the edge of Chamonix town in La Frasse, a residential area behind the MBC bar, on a quiet cul-de-sac with no through traffic, making it safe for small children and offering you a peaceful holiday location.
The shops and bars of Chamonix town and Le Savoy ski lift are just five minutes away making a car-free holiday a viable option. Car drivers have parking for up to two vehicles outside the chalet and the use of the garage.
The FREE Chamonix valley ski bus stops within a few hundred metres making traveling to the other resorts of Les Houches, Grand Montets and Le Tour an easy option too.
Chalet Minouche is modern, semi-detached property spread over two floors.
The Ground Floor consists of:
– Entrance hall with double sofa bed
– Twin bedroom with ensuite shower room and toilet
– Utility room with washing machine
– Garage for ski or bike storageLower terrace with jacuzzi
The first floor consists of:
– An open-plan and well-equipped American-style kitchen with and floating dining surface
– An open plan living area with a large couch and coffee table and TV with French channels
– Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with hydro bath and separate toilet
– A covered decking area with views of Mt Blanc that catches the afternoon sunshine